Wednesday 11 October 2017

After receiving some feedback from one of my lecturers, I decided to attempt my water balloon task again.


Here's my old version:


As you can see in the animation, I've made the volume and size of the balloon inconsistent throughout the animation. I've also not stuck to an arc, so the falling balloon switches positions as it hits the ground.
Finally, the balloon stays on the ground for too long after the very first bounce, so I would need to get rid of some frames to improve this issue.



And now, here's my new attempt:



I used fewer frames between the ball squishing and jumping up again, and tried my best to keep the size of the ball consistent whilst still using squash and stretch.
I still think I could improve a little more with the fluidity of the movement of the balloon.

No comments:

Post a Comment