Saturday 3 March 2018

For our DGA 120 Motion Studies Module, we're being given weekly tasks to complete. I've gotten a little behind updating the blog with those, so that's what this post is about.

In the first week, we were asked to animate an exaggerated walk cycle from both a side view and front view. Below you can see my attempts:






I actually found this task quite difficult. The walk I chose to try was a kind of confident march, so I tried to get that across by making the legs and arms swing a little more. I found offsetting the arms and legs in the side view particularly difficult.
I think that if I did this again in the future, I would collect a lot more reference material for my chosen walk, since this time around, I only had two, which wasn't enough for me to properly understand the movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment