Monday 5 March 2018

For our DGA 120 Motion Studies Module, we're being given weekly tasks to complete. I've gotten a little behind updating the blog with those, so that's what this post is about.

For the third week, we were asked to record ourselves (or someone else) acting out the line 'I love you'. The line could be said in anyway we wanted, so long as it has some kind of change in emotion in it, so from happy to upset for example.

Below you can see my final attempt:


I'm quite happy with the final result (apart from my bad acting of course), the lip sync is pretty well timed with the voice track and the movement helps to understand the change in emotion from happy/enthusiastic to irritated.

Although I do think exaggerating the movements a little bit would have made the animation better and more entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment