Saturday 10 March 2018

For our experimental project, I decided to try and make small transitions to go between my animated segments. These transitions will give hints about what the next section will be focused on.
I decided to create these transitions using frame by frame drawing. So sort of like stop motion animation!

Below  you can see the results so far:













Each one is a simple doodle of things I enjoy, like drawing, tea and listening to music. I also decided that making an introduction and ending segment in this style would be wise, since it would be consistent with the rest of the animation.

I still have a few more of these to do, but overall I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. The lines do look a little rough, but that's because I'm drawing each one line by line so it will look like a time lapse of drawing.



No comments:

Post a Comment